armd: (Default)
Abby Anderson ([personal profile] armd) wrote2020-11-07 02:25 am
Entry tags:

permissions



PERMISSIONS
[ OUT OF CHARACTER ]

Backtagging:
I have an odd timezone, so I do most of my tagging like this! Hit me up if I need to rewrite anything/if you'd like to handwave

Threadhopping: Yeah go for it

Fourth-walling: No thank you

Content I need warnings for but can still play: In theory I'm up for anything so long as there is discussion before hand. If you want to know if I'm okay with something happening please check in and I will do the same for you

Anything else: The main stars of The Last of Us series are fungal parasite zombies (ie body horror). If your character talks to Abby, it's bound to come up in conversation at some point. Other topics that could come up include: murder, attempted murder, violence, sadistic torture, violence towards children, hanging, animal death, religious cults and slavery. If you would like any of these subjects to not be mentioned in our threads, let me know and I will omit reference

[ IN CHARACTER ]

Physical affection: Go for it. Also good luck

Physical violence: Always keen, hit me up to get a fight rolling. I'd love to discuss the specifics, especially if there's going to be mortal wounding/death on the cards (all totally fine)

Flirting/Romance: Yes to both but she's not going to be keen to jump into a relationship. Getting her into something casual will be easier

Sexual content: Please. She needs to relax

Psychic abilities: Abby has none; if your character wants to read her mind, let's have a yarn. I'm all for it but your character is gonna see some shittt

Magic/powers: None as well

Medical information: She's got a lot of scars on her face and body, and suffers bursitis in her right shoulder. She also has acrophobia (fear of heights) that gives her bad vertigo

Offensive subjects or triggers: She can be very casual around the subjects of torture and murder and physical violence. She's offended by Ellie Williams. Get her name out of your mouth and don't bring her up (I'm kidding and I encourage you to bring her up at every opportunity)


table code by [community profile] optimisty
gif credit.